- Model NO.: APS
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Double-Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Petrochemical Pump: API610 Standard
- Trademark: M&W pump
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Category: Bb1
- Transport Package: Plywood Case for Export
- Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
APS series Axially double-suction split case centrifugal pump is a product developed by our company in accordance with the American Petroleum Institute standard API610. It is widely used for the transportation of crude oil, refined oil, hot oil or other liquid like petrochemical products, etc.
This series of products in the design, production and testing, etc. Mainly follow the belowing lasted version standards and specifications:
API 610 "centrifugal pump for industrial usage in petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas"
Technical parameter of APS split case pump:
Pump inlet and outlet diameter Dn: 80--400mm
Capacity Q: 22--3200m3/h
Head H: 7--216m
Description of pump type:
E. G. APS200-420
APS--Single stage double suction split case centrifugal pump designed according to API610 standard
APIS pump is in full compliance with API610 standard
1. The service life is designedfor more than 20 yeas(Not include in wearing parts). The continuous workin life is designed for more than 3 years.
2. When changed bigger impeller diameter or used different impeller hydraulic model, the pump head will be risen for more than 5% under the rated driver speed.
3. APS pump can run continuously in the rated speed 105% at least. In the emergency condition, it can run in a short time at security speed higher than driver speed.
4. APS pump is designed with NPSH safe margin to reduce the damage caused by cavitation, fluid reture flow and fluid separate flow in all pump flow.
5. The pump working flow area is in the range of pump flow 70%--120% of the impeller's best efficiency point. The rates flow point is the range of pump flow 80%--110% of the impeller's best efficiency point.
Split case structure, maintenance advantage
Axial split case structure with the middle section of coupling between the connection of pump and motor makes it convenient for maintenace and disassembly. No need to open the pump case when replacement of pump seals and bearings. No need to remove piping and motor when checking the pum pparts inside.
Perfect monitoring system for pump units
To protect the security and comprehensive monitoring equipment unit operation, our APIS serial pump can be selected the following monitoring system according to the actual situation of the user:
Bearing temperature monitoring system, vibration, monitoring system, monitoring system leakage.